Mark Hamill represents plaintiffs in complex commercial, antitrust, securities, and consumer cases.
Mark Hamill concentrates his practice on commercial, antitrust, securities, and consumer cases, often taking a lead role with expert witnesses on finance, accounting, and economic topics. He also serves as eDiscovery counsel in many of his cases, leveraging his depth of experience in this area as an attorney and as an eDiscovery project manager having served Fortune 500 and major accounting firm clients in large-scale, high-intensity projects.
Mark represents companies, investors, and consumers in a variety of industries as they grapple with the financial and business impacts of unfair trade practices, business torts, oppression, securities fraud, and consumer fraud. He has worked with highly-regarded business valuation experts and economists to develop and present compelling business and damages models in emerging industries.
Mark brings an interdisciplinary perspective to his cases, based on his experience as a CPA and consultant, which allows him to develop a “no surprises” record for trial. Mark is also a non-combat U.S. Army veteran, where he served on a multinational peacekeeping force in Sinai, Egypt.
- New York
- U.S. Courts of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. Courts of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants