Peter leverages his extensive trial experience to powerfully advocate on behalf of individuals and businesses that have suffered harm.
A steadfast trial lawyer, Peter has extensive experience advocating for clients in high-stakes courtroom settings. He began his career in the public sector, prosecuting cases on behalf of the government, and then representing individuals against the government. He leverages this experience—having tried more than 35 cases to a jury—in order to protect the interests of individuals, businesses, and public entities in a wide range of disputes.
Peter prides himself on applying the most advanced methods of trial advocacy in arguing a client’s case to judge or jury. As a graduate of the Trial Lawyer’s College, Peter employs focus group analysis and an in-depth understanding of cognitive neuroscience in advocating effectively on behalf of clients.
Outside of the office, Peter dedicates his time teaching the art of trial advocacy and communication to future generations of trial lawyers, working previously with the Indiana Bar Foundation, and now the Ohio Center for Law-Related Education.
- State of Indiana v. Gurpreet Singh, 20D06-1406-FD-657 (Elkhart County), represented State of Indiana in prosecution of individuals accused of conspiring to sell synthetic drugs and laundering funds at various convenience stores throughout the state.
- State of Indiana v. Timothy Doland, 20D03-1603-F1-000003 (Elkhart County), litigated jury trial, obtaining complete acquittal on behalf of client facing 40 years in prison on unfounded sexual assault allegations
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Trial Lawyers College