Peter believes that authentic, unrelenting advocacy drives successful results for clients.
Peter is a tireless advocate for clients in and out of the courtroom. He began his career in the public sector, litigating cases on behalf of the government and later representing individuals against the government. He leverages this experience to protect the interests of individuals, businesses, and public entities in a wide range of disputes.
As a graduate of the Trial Lawyer’s College and a contributing member of DiCello Levitt’s Trial Center, Peter has had repeated success using focus group analysis to distill even the most complex of cases into stories that judge and jury can understand and apply, which has resulted in positive outcomes for clients in a wide variety of disputes.
- State of New Mexico v. Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Inc., et al., No. D-101-CV-2019-01897 (Santa Fe County, New Mexico)
- Anthony Murray v. Officer Jerome Thomas, et al., No. 1:21-CV-01200 (N.D. Ohio)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Trial Lawyers College