Five DiCello Levitt attorneys are included in the 2022 Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers list — an honor that acknowledges the unique skills, experience, and dedication it takes to be successful in these complex and challenging legal battles.
“It takes a lot to stand up to big business, which has all the resources in the world at its disposal,” wrote the Lawdragon editor. “And it takes a certain kind of lawyer to relish untangling the layers and layers of seemingly mundane documentation wherein lies the misrepresentation and fraud.”
Here are DiCello Levitt’s Lawdragon Plaintiff Financial Lawyers honorees and the practices categories they are recognized in:
- Adam Levitt, Commercial Litigation, Class Actions, Antitrust
- Greg Asciolla, Antitrust & Competition Law
- Karin Garvey, Antitrust & Competition Law
- Greg Gutzler, Commercial Litigation, Class Actions, Securities
- David Straite, Data Privacy, Securities Litigation
This is the fourth year that David was included on the list and the second year for Adam and Greg Asciolla. Adam and four other DiCello Levitt attorneys also appeared on Lawdragon’s 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers list for 2022. Earlier this year, Adam was featured in Lawdragon’s 2022 Lawyer Limelight, a series that profiles game-changing attorneys.