This year, six DiCello Levitt attorneys have been named to the 2023 Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers list — an honor that acknowledges the unique skills, experience, and dedication that it takes to be successful in these complex and challenging legal battles.
According to Lawdragon’s editors, “This remarkable group of lawyers puts it all on the line with courage and clout that matches their defense counterparts in securities and other financial litigation; the booming antitrust field; whistleblowing claims; data privacy and so much more.”
Here are DiCello Levitt’s Lawdragon Plaintiff Financial Lawyers honorees and the practices categories in which they are recognized:
• Adam Levitt, Commercial Litigation, Class Actions, Antitrust
• Greg Asciolla, Antitrust & Competition Law
• Patrick Daniels, Securities & Corporate Governance Litigation
• Karin Garvey, Antitrust & Competition Law
• Greg Gutzler, Commercial Litigation, Class Actions, Securities
• David Straite, Data Privacy, Securities Litigation
This is the fifth year that David and Patrick are included on the list, and the third year for Adam and Greg Asciolla.
To see the full list of Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers, please visit Lawdragon.