DiCello Levitt was recognized as a Benchmark Litigation 2023 National Top Plaintiffs’ Firm and a Recommended firm in Illinois. Attorneys also received these recognitions:
- Mark DiCello– 2023 Litigation Star (Product Liability Personal Injury)
- Adam Levitt– 2023 National Litigation Star and Securities Litigation Star
- Greg Asciolla – 2023 Litigation Star (Competition/Antitrust)
- Greg Gutzler– 2023 Litigation Star (Securities, Competition/Antitrust, Commercial)
- Amy Keller– 2023 Litigation Star (Plaintiff Class Action and Privacy and Data Protection) and Top 250 Women in Litigation
- Corban Rhodes Future Star and New York 40 & Under List (Privacy and Data Protection)
- Robin van der Meulen Future Star (Competition/Antitrust)
Benchmark Litigation, established in 2008, conducts extensive research on the firms and attorneys it recognizes. They interview lawyers, dispute resolution specialists, and clients to identify the premier litigators and law firms across the United States. Topics of these interviews include the nominees’ recent casework and colleagues’ professional opinions.
“In its five years of existence, DiCello Levitt has for three years in a row been recognized by Benchmark as a Top Plaintiff firm. DiCello Levitt may bear the formal features of a boutique but its team of litigators continues to outpace the competition within its supposed weight class year after year,” stated Benchmark’s editorial team.
The editorial team also recognized the firm for “its diverse arsenal of litigation capabilities across numerous practice areas, a unique trait among firms of its size, [dedicated approach to representation,” and for “going the extra step to present the best solutions possible.]”
Individually, the editorial team noted Mark DiCello’s expertise in “mass tort and personal injury,” and Adam Levitt’s “creativ[ity] and first-rate work.” Amy Keller was noted as a “central figure in the maintenance of the firm’s foothold in the Midwestern market.” The recent additions of Greg Asciolla and Robin van Der Meulen as part of the firm’s expansion in antitrust and competition litigation as well as Corban Rhodes to the firm ‘s privacy, technology, and cybersecurity practice rounded out the additional honorees.
For more on DiCello Levitt’s Benchmark Litigation analysis, visit our profile.
Seven lawyers receive recognitions and the firm is one of only twelve plaintiffs’ firms recognized nationwide